A couple of weeks ago my friend and I went to check out the Brooklyn Book Fair and guess what we saw? Yes, it was JASNA! Who? No Not Jasna the person! Wait, there’s a real person named Jasna? Wow that’s cool. I think I’m going to name my first child or cat which ever comes first that ☺ But no, I meant JASNA as in The Jane Austen Society of North America!? Yes, hello!? Ah I cannot describe our happiness when we saw those fine ladies telling us all about the membership. We listened rather carefully until she mentioned the specific dues and then we got a little distracted. Ahhh Imagine the delight and shock had Mr. Darcy appeared from behind that table! We would certainly have fainted with joy ☺ But of course, the only thing we can afford at this point is the free sign up for the email list! To show our love we quickly signed up as a potential JASNA member. I must say I signed that list in my not so very best writing, however the lovely lady in charge of the list told me that I had really nice hand writing. Well, I did get an award in 5th grade for best writing you know. Speaking of which, I just want to do a shout out to Mrs. Pace, my 5th grade teacher who taught us how to refine our cursive in fountain pen! You knew you were all grown up when you could write beautifully in ink. Mrs. Pace, I will never forget your pearl necklace, your black Cadillac and your thousands of cats. I was a little scared of you but I’m not sure why, you sound really cool and I think you were a very special teacher indeed!
Search my blog
- RT @boredpanda: Old Books Repurposed Into Paper Cups And Saucers By Cecilia Levy (19 pics): boredpanda.com/old-book-recyc… #art #recycling https:/… 2 years ago
- Hahaha Couscous! :) twitter.com/thedailybeast/… 2 years ago
- RT @parisreview: On the Isles of the Shoals with Celia Thaxter tpr.ly/1P9ufxR https://t.co/yEXMySafhp 2 years ago
- LOL! Via @NPR: With A Little Help From Larry David, Bernie Sanders Does SNL n.pr/1NXZlEx 2 years ago
- Cool, once you establish this is not a dead fish or rat in your cup as some people thought. But $80/box!? Ha! NO. :| bzfd.it/1Zuj1s1 2 years ago
- Powerful speech! This is from 75 years ago and sadly the words are still relevant today. Listen. Ponder. on.fb.me/1J2Mu2O 2 years ago
- Omgosh, Tofu and mom are super cute! <3 twitter.com/detroitzoo/sta… 3 years ago
- Imagine having to spell out your long town name for a spelling test! :P twitter.com/Channel4News/s… 3 years ago
Follow Me On Instagram!
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- another day biryani black cadillac black tea brooklyn book fair candy candy and violence candy gobbler cats chai chai lover chicken biryani delicious sandwich dinner don't worry drink chai emergency food energy boosters expiration date expired food fountain pen gloomy gobbler graduate student green tea herbal tea hopeful hungry I finally tried bubble tea ink jane austen society jasna jasna member jelly jelly sandwich lazy days life life journey luck day lunch marriage mold moldy bread monday mr darcy my tea for the moment nyc OMG IT'S JASNA pakistan pakistani food rain red raspberry jelly sindh sindhi biryani sit back and relax south asian dish spanish proverb special teacher stash chai white tea stash organic premium white tea stash tea student diet sweets tapal danedar tea tea drinker tea for the moment tea lover tuesday white tea zombie zombie dude zombie land zombie man zombie world
- 26,296 hits